Fall Sport Registration 2017:
- Middle School Football Registration: June 26 – July 28
- All other Fall Sports Registration: June 26 – August 4
St. Mark Lions – Middle School Tryout Dates:
- Football and Cheerleading tryouts were completed in Spring of 2017
- Varsity Soccer (boys 7,8): week of August 14
- Volleyball (girls 7,8): week of August 14
- JV Soccer (co-ed, 6): week of August 14
- Cross Country (co-ed, 6-8): week of August 14
Registration for ALL SPORTS must be completed prior to the first practice/tryout via the St. Mark website under the athletics tab.
* All players will be notified if they made the Varsity soccer, JV Soccer, Volleyball and Cross Country teams no later than Friday 8/18.
** Tryout locations and times will be communicated at a later date
A CURRENT Sport Pre-participation Examination Form (Physical) must be on file with the school prior to the first practice/tryout for each athlete. Forms are available here, Sports Physical Form, and on the St. Mark School website under the Athletics tab. Completed forms should be returned to the school nurse.
In partnership with the Carolina Rapids SC, SMAA fields recreational teams for K-8 boys and girls. Registration is open via the Carolina Rapids website until August 20. When registering, respond to the question: “What school does the player attend?” with “St. Mark Catholic School” to guarantee placement on a St. Mark team. The season runs from March 6 through mid-May. A detailed calendar is available on the Rapids website. Volunteer parent coaches are also needed, please give it consideration?
Please click here, Carolina Rapids Recreational Soccer, for the calendar.
Contact Chip Ranaletta for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lion Cub Flag Football:
Grades k-5, boys and girls
Fee: $20 for SMAA members; $30 for non-members
Registration: August 21- September 1
The Lion Cub Flag football program focuses on athletic skill development in the first several weeks and evolves into intra-squad scrimmages. Kids learn the fundamentals of the game in a fun environment with their friends. Jerseys and flags will be provided. Players will be required to provide their own mouth guard and water. Program runs once a week for approximately 4-6 weeks. Exact dates and time will be announced at a later date.